What to Look For in a Photographer
- Someone who will take the time to listen to what your needs are.
- Someone who will do their best effort to provide a quality image.
- Provide good value for money without sacrificing quality.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Be a good communicator, while being able to relax people, while getting their full attention.
- Appreciates photography as an art, not something pulled off an assembly line, or done quickly with a point and shot type camera.
Preparations for Portraits
- Clothing – Consistent for everyone, no logos
- Hair and Makeup for Men, Women, and Children
- Grooming for pets and other animals
- Come prepared for the shoot!